IMMEDIATELY HIRING HERE AT SENIOR HELPERS
Looking for a caring and compassionate person to assist a clients in multiple areas. Senior Helpers prides itself in recognizing hard working and reliable caregivers with bonuses and rewards. All employees are treated with the respect they deserve while also working closely with personalizing the best schedule to fit your needs. If you are looking for a family oriented company, apply now!
- Flexible Schedules
- Competitive wages
- No shifts less than 3 hours
- Training program
- Caregiver rewards program
- Understanding office staff
Responsibilities for Companion Care:
- Socialization and conversation
- Meal preparation and clean up
- Light housekeeping
- Medication reminders
- Transportation for errands, appointments, events, and outings
Responsibilities for Personal Care- if qualified:
All the Companion Care duties plus
- Walking and transferring assistance
- Dementia care
- Your own reliable transportation
- Valid driver’s license and current vehicle insurance
- Must pass criminal and drug screening
Schedule is flexible, always in need of days and evenings.
Our mission is to ensure a better quality of life, for both our clients and their families, by providing dependable and affordable care at a moment’s notice. We are a trusted and respected organization that takes a responsible role in supporting our clients and their families, our employees, and our community. That’s why we are Senior Care Only Better.
Would you like a rewarding and gratifying job as a caregiver where you can make a difference in someone's life? We are currently looking for caring, kind, dependable and personable individuals who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to the elderly.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)